Friday, April 13, 2012

Reading at Georgia's Old Governor's Mansion


Since my novel Fall Line includes a character who answers to the nickname "Guvnah," I'm especially excited to have been invited to talk about the book and read from it at the Old Governor's Mansion in Milledgeville, Georgia at 6 p.m. on Friday, April 27. I plan to read more of state Senator Aubrey "Guvnah" Terrell's scenes than I have in previous readings. Hopefully no ghosts of governors past will take offense, because in the book's fictional world Terrell has run for the office of governor but lost the election.

Georgia College issued a press release with more information about the reading. Also, I did an interview with Mike Wooten for the Georgia Connections radio show in Milledgeville on NPR affiliate WRGC-88.3 that is available via podcast.

No comments: