I'm very much looking forward to returning to my home state in the first weekend of November. I'll be reading and signing my brand new novel Fall Line in Athens on Thursday, Nov. 3; Milledgeville, Friday, Nov. 4; Cedartown and Atlanta on Saturday, Nov. 5; and again in Atlanta on Sunday, Nov. 6.
Here's the schedule in detail with links for more information:
- 4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 3: Grady College Alumni Authors Panel, University of Georgia, Miller Learning Center Reading Room, Athens, Ga.
- 7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 3: Barnes & Noble Athens Promenade, 3650 Atlanta Highway, Athens, Ga., 30603.
- 4 pm. Friday, Nov. 4: Mary Vinson Memorial Library, sponsored by Andalusia, home of Flannery O'Connor, Milledgeville, Ga.
- 11 a.m., Saturday, Nov. 5: Cedartown Public Library, 245 East Avenue, Cedartown, Ga. 30125.
- 3 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 5: Bound To Be Read Books, 481-B Flat Shoals Ave. SE Atlanta, Ga., 30316.
- 2 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 6: Southern Literature Sunday Afternoon, literary reading at Whole World Improv Theatre, 1216 Spring St. NW, Atlanta, Ga., 30309; hosted by NewSouth Books.